Lou Holtz

Lou Holtz Quotes

“When all is said and done, more is said than done.” ~ Lou Holtz

When all is said and done

“When all is said and done, more is said than done.” ~ Lou Holtz

“When all is said and done, more is said than done.”

~ Lou Holtz

“It's not the load that breaks you down, it's the way you carry it.” ~ Lou Holtz

It’s not the load that breaks you

“It's not the load that breaks you down, it's the way you carry it.” ~ Lou Holtz

“It’s not the load that breaks you down,
it’s the way you carry it.”

~ Lou Holtz

Never tell your problems to anyone - quote

Never tell your problems to anyone – quote

Never tell your problems to anyone… 20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them. -Lou Holtz   Like? Please share by using the buttons below.

Continue Reading